Friday, November 11, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday

Boooyaaah. It's another Flash Fiction Friday. One picture, One hundred words. No more! No Less! Tons of some incredibly talented writers!



 
Jared was in no mood to mess around when he got home. All he wanted was to crack open his bottle of 2005 Bouchard Corton Charlemagne and fade away in the new book, Forever Dusk by Lisa Worrall, Eric bought him for his birthday. No sooner had he shut the apartment door behind something grabbed him from behind.

“Give me all your cock and balls!” The man demanded in a playful tone.

“Damn it Eric. You scared the crap out of me.”

“You think that’s scary wait ‘til you see what I have waiting for you in the bedroom, Lover.”

Need to be flashed again? Check out some if not all of these terrific writers on their blogs! 

 

13 comments:

  1. I want to know what scary and naughty things are waiting for him in the bedroom too! Maybe they can read the book together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Luna I want to know what's in the bedroom. Excellent post Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, champagne and an awesome book. That sounds almost as good as a bout of dirty sex with your lover. *grin* Good read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I want to know what he has. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful. And Lisa's book is wonderful Jared. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate surprises too. But something tells me I wouldn't mind a surprise like that. ;)

    GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's in the bedroom? No! 100 is just not enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess the books going to have to wait ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna go in the bedroom with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now, that's the way I'd like to be greeted at home. Nice FFF!

    ReplyDelete