Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Meet Rahovart


Meet Rahovart!


Rahovart, a bored Demon trapped in an old house located in historic Quantico, Virginia.

Character Bio

Name: Rahovart the Heir/ Lord Rahovart

Nickname: Ra

Occupation: The Devil’s right-hand Demon, General over all Legions.

Relationship status: Widower/Single but not looking.

Age: Unknown

Hair color: Blackish-green scales

Eye color: Blood Red

Height: Eight-foot

Weight: Unknown

Motto: No soul shall go untouched! They are all for the taking if I wish them to be.

Favorite movie: Paranormal Activity. Why don’t people ever just leave when we tell them to?


Favorite song: Bück Dich by Rammstein. It gets me going every time.

Best friend: My sword. I have no need for friends when I have so many enemies.

Worst enemy: Michael the Arch. You’ll find out why.

Favorite Quote: If you love something let it go. If it doesn’t come back hunt it down and kill it.~ Leonard Lake


Pet Peeves: Cheerleaders and whores. They are one in the same to me, useless wastes of flesh.

Favorite past-time: Watching Discovery Channel and playing wit

No comments:

Post a Comment